About This Ford
|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Transmission||3 Spd Automatic|
|Drivetrain||Four Wheel Drive|
Vehicle Overview1971 Uncut Early Bronco!
Runs and drives excellent...Very clean, zero bump steer, goes freeway speed with one hand on the wheel.
Zero leaks, no smoke. Starts up super easy (electric choke), idles well, and stops as it should with power disc brakes. Tires are like new as well.
- 302 V8 bored over to 306 and rebuilt within the last 8,000 miles
- Edelbrock manifold, Holly 390 CFM Carb with Electric Choke, MSD Ignition
- C4 3 spd Automatic Transmission (also rebuilt at time of engine rebuild)
- Power Disc Brakes up Front, Power Drums in the Rear
- Four Core Radiator with Trans Cooler - Runs nice and cool at 170-180 degrees
- Power Steering - Upgraded steering box with 3.1 kit and new pump
- Dual Optima Red Top Batteries
- Dana 44 Front end, Ford 9" Rear
- Dual Flowmaster Exhaust
- Powder Coated Roll Bar
- Newer Interior Seats with 3 point seat belts up front, and laps in Rear
- New Dash - all new metal freshly painted Wimbelton White (looks perfect)
- Hardtop freshly painted Wimbelton as well - all glass in excellent condition
- 5 BFG 31x10.50x15 All Terrain Tires at 90%+ Tread on Factory Powder Coated Rims
- Both gas tanks work, along with all gauges and lights
Contact us today at 503-358-0668 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." No extended warranty available for this vehicle.
Contact Us at 503-358-0668
HighLine ClassicsWilsonville, OR 97070
Call Us About This Vehicle: 503-358-0668
- As-Is - Not covered by a warranty. Contact seller for details.