About This Ford
|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Transmission||3 Spd Manual|
|Drivetrain||Four Wheel Drive|
Vehicle OverviewThis Bronco is a great candidate for a restoration, as it already has some very expensive mechanical upgrades!
- Clean Title
- Power Steering
- Power Front Disc Brakes
- 3spd Manual, with James Duff floor shift conversion kit installed
- Newer floors
- Interior finished in truck bed coating to seal the tub and reduce road noise
- 302 V8, starts and runs well! No smoke
- 4" James Duff Suspension Lift
- 35" BFG Mud Terrain Tires (90% Tread)
Paint is old and faded, and this Bronco has the usual rust in the rockers and inner fenders.
If you follow Bronco prices, you know that an old rusty Bronco that barely runs with no power steering or disc brakes are selling for 10-12k all day... This Bronco is a VALUE at $13,500. (Adding PS and Power
Disc Brakes will run you $6k for parts and labor assuming you find a very affordable shop)
Text or call today to complete the sale or ask additional questions - (503) 358-0668
Contact us today at 503-358-0668 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." No extended warranty available for this vehicle.
Contact Us at 503-358-0668
HighLine ClassicsWilsonville, OR 97070
Call Us About This Vehicle: 503-358-0668
- White with Black Interior
- Four Wheel Drive
- As-Is - Not covered by a warranty. Contact seller for details.