About This Ford
|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Transmission||3 Spd Automatic|
|Drivetrain||Four Wheel Drive|
Vehicle OverviewThis is the Bronco you've been waiting for...!
NO RUST, Clean California Bronco - Clean Title
Over 200 hrs spent on body and paint work alone. 2 stage, base plus clear.
It simply looks incredible...! The gunmetal grey metallic and black combo is timeless, and shows extremely well.
(See video walk around and startup in photo gallery)
Desirable options and upgrades include the following:
- Factory C4 Automatic Transmission
- 302 V8
- Power Brakes
- Power Steering
- Brand New 2.5" Toms Bronco Parts Suspension Lift (Progressive Rate Coils & New Leafs)
- 4 Brand New Shocks and Steering Stabilizer
- 33 x 12.50 x 15 BFG Tires (Brand New)
- 15" ProComp Wheels (Brand New)
- Soft Top and Hardtop Included! (Rampage Soft Top - Brand New)
- New Centech Wiring Harness
- New Electric Windshield Wiper Motors, Arms and Blades
- New Windshield and Seal
- New Mirrors & Suede Steering Wheel
- New Carpet Kit
- New Front Bucket Seats and New Rear Fold and Tumble Bench
- New Seat Belts - Front and Rear
- New Roll Bar
- New Bumpers
- New Lights, Lenses, Turn Signals and Emblems
- New Door Panels, Arm Rests, Handles and Cranks
This Bronco came from California and had almost zero rust on it when we got it. (Only surface rust) As you'll see in the pictures, the panels are perfectly straight, and this Bronco has no dings, dents or scratches.
The floors on this Bronco are solid. We simply Raptor lined the entire tub prior to installing carpet to protect, seal and quiet the interior. (see pics)
The interior was completely gone thru and restored as well. This included new carpet, seats, door panels, arm rests, door handles, new seals, new windshield glass, new seats and seat belts. We also added a new roll bar, new wiring, and wiring harness, and new windshield wiper motors, arms and blades.
Mechanically, this Bronco runs and drives excellent!
The C4 Automatic Transmission is a pleasure to drive and shifts perfectly.
The previous owner rebuilt the 302 V8 about 30k miles ago, so we simply gave it a complete tune up and fluid change... No smoke, idles well and has plenty of power. The suspension has brand new 2.5" progressive lift coils and new shocks, which makes it ride very well...Like super soft! It feels NIGHT AND DAY different than stock Bronco suspension. Doesn't wander, drives straight, etc.
This Bronco has a brand new soft top installed, that makes it MUCH easier to take the top down compared to the hardtop. It's a little wrinkled in the pics because I put it on when it was cold out, with a little sun it will tighten right up! (A hardtop is included in the sale as well if you want it though!)
Text with questions or to complete the sale - (503) 358-0668
Contact us today at 503-358-0668 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." No extended warranty available for this vehicle.
Contact Us at 503-358-0668
Wilsonville, OR 97070
- As-Is - Not covered by a warranty. Contact seller for details.