About This Ford
|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Engine||396 STROKER V8|
|Drivetrain||Four Wheel Drive|
Vehicle Overview1969 Early Ford Bronco - Full Frame-Off Restoration..!
No expense was spared in building this Bronco!
I've seen many similar Broncos like this sold in the $150k+ range... Because we keep our overhead and margins lower than most, we are able to deliver the same or better quality, at a much better value!
This Bronco runs, drives and sounds excellent!!
The exterior went thru over 200 hours of body and paint work. Prior to paint, this one was sandblasted down to bare metal, and then put on a rotisserie so the underside could be raptor lined. The Blue is stunning in person and the contrasting metallic grey grill really pops and makes the front-end look like it should.
The frame received similar treatment, being taken down to bare metal and power coated satin black.
The underside of this Bronco is sparkling CLEAN. You can literally see your reflection in the frame...
If you have any questions at all, please text 503-358-0668!
Full spec sheet below...
- 400 HP 396 Ford Racing Stroker V8 - Brand new and under factory warranty
- C4 Automatic Transmission - Rebuilt and under warranty
- All New Supporting Engine Components (HD Radiator, Pumps, Belts, etc.)
- New Dual Borla Stainless Steel Exhaust System
- Dana 20 Transfer-case - Rebuilt
- Full Leather Custom Interior including new side and rear quarter panels
- Frame was completely taken down to bare metal and powder coated Satin Black
- Underside of Bronco is finished in Black Raptor Liner
- New Centech Wiring Harness (100% New Wiring)
- New Drivelines Front and Rear
- New 35x12.50x15 BFG KM3 Mud Terrains
- New 15x10 Fuel Revolver Satin Black Aluminum Wheels
- Dana 44 Front Axle - Rebuilt with new bearings and seals
- Ford 9" Rear Axle - Rebuilt with new bearings and seals
- 4 Wheel Disc Brakes - Brand new kit from Toms Bronco Parts
- New Wild Horses 3.5" Progressive Rate Lift Coils and rear leaf springs
- 2" Body Lift - Required to clear the shock hoops and engine
- New Extended Radius Arms - This improves the axle geometry and on road manners
- New Shock Hoops up front, and New Bilstein's Shocks at all corners
- All New body mounts and suspension bushings
- New Steering Stabilizer
- New Warn Hubs in the Front Axle
- New Power Steering Kit - HD Steering Box and Pump
- New 4 Point Roll Cage, powder coated in Satin Black
- New 3 point retractable seat belts in the front, and new 2-point lap belts in the rear
- New Wood Steering Wheel
- All New Dash Gauge Cluster with Zero Miles
- All New Dash knobs and switches
- New HID Headlights
- New bumpers, exterior trim and lights
- New dual electric wipers with park mode
- All New Glass - New windshield, side glass and wing windows
- New Chrome Mirrors and matching Rear View Mirror
- New Locking Center Console with matching Leather Arm Rest
- Brand New Soft Top (or Hard Top)
- Gas lift shocks for the Hood
- Pre-wired for sound - New owner will have choice of speaker location and sound system
Contact us today at 503-358-0668 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." No extended warranty available for this vehicle.
Contact Us at 503-358-0668
Wilsonville, OR 97070
- As-Is - Not covered by a warranty. Contact seller for details.